Hello Explorer, Adventure Travel Trip is ready to welcome you all to our next great exploration of the Himalayas. This time, we are planning to explore the valleys of Uttarakhand. We have planned an exploration to Kuari Pass Trek, which is one of the most amazing winter treks in India.
So, pack your bags and kick your partner to join you with this amazing trek. This is going to be a great Trek. We have crafted multiple departures and customized packages for this great land.
About Kuari Pass Trek – Uttarakhand Winter Trek:
Kuari Pass trek for six days would enable you to witness the holy destinations in the Himalayas. It starts once you reach Haridwar and then the drive to Joshimath. This drive will be a beautiful one showcasing the pilgrim spots located at different places. Devprayag, Bhagirathi and Alakananda confluence, and Joshimath will take you to the enthralling moments with their unbeatable naturalness.
Chitrakantha and Chaukhamba will be arranging the most exotic sights to surprise you. With their enjoyable serenity and the valuable views of the Himalayas from the summits. Then we will leave Chitrakantha to reach the Tali Top. That will be a difficult one but what is waiting for you atop Tali will definitely let your hearts bewitched. Lush meadows and well-defined tracks can be clearly seen from Tapovan and stay in the middle of alpine meadows would soothe your heart surely.
Nanda Devi Peak, Rishi Ganga River, and the views of the mighty Himalayas from Kuari Pass will be stuck to your heart forever. The chilling wind at the top has something special always to drag you to the unending charm of the place and let you remain in a heaven like feeling for a while. When you come to Auli, you get a separate invitation as it is the best destination for skiing and the serenity has a lot to do here. The trek to Kuari Pass winds up at Haridwar after you reach there via Joshimath, the same route you took to reach Kuari Pass top.
- Trip Starting From Haridwar
- Temperature: Day: 13°C to 18°C and Night: -3°C to 4°C
- Trekking Distance: 33 km
- Maximum Altitude: 12,516 ft
- Difficulty Level: Easy To Moderate
- Railway Station: Haridwar is the nearest railway station
- Airport: Jolly Grant Airport, Dehradun
- ATM: ATMs are there in Joshimath.
- Shared Accommodation (camping during trek)
- Guest House Stay in Joshimath
- Veg meals while on the trek
- Trekking equipment(Tents, Sleeping bags)
- Necessary permits
- First aid medical kits
- Qualified and experienced trek leader, guide, and support staff.
- Meals other than those specified above
- Personal expenses like portages, tips, laundry, mineral water etc.
- Monument entrances, camera charges, etc.
- Any activity not mentioned in the inclusions
- Travel Insurance
- Additional cost due to flight cancellation/ roadblocks unrest etc.