Kedarkantha Trek, one of the most engaging and beautiful treks in India is ready to host you in its ecosphere.
The trek starts from Sankri. Our team will be giving you a ride from Dehradun to Sankri where we have arranged a night stay in Sankri. Here you will first witness the beauty of the Himalayan range. Next day, we will begin to trek for Kedarkantha Trek.
If you are planning to visit a good winter trek in the region than you must choose this trek once. The experience it shares to you is incredible. And for first timers, it will be a great experience.
Drive from Dehradun to Sankri (6,450 ft, 8 hrs)
We will arrange the transport and they will meet you at Dehradun railway station to pick you for long but scenic drive Sankri via Mussoorie, Purola, Mori, Netwar along the Tons River. On arrival set out camp for overnight stay.
Trek from Sankri to Juda Ka Talab (9,000 ft, 4 hrs)
After morning exercise we will have our breakfast and start the trek around 8 AM for our next camp Juda Ka Talab. We will camp beside the small pond surrounded by Pine and Oak trees. One can have beautiful views of snow clad peaks from Juda Ka Talab campsite.
Trek from Juda Ka Talab to Kedarkantha Base (10,600 ft, 4 hrs)
Get up early morning to see the golden glow of snow clad peaks. Post breakfast start the trek to Kedarkantha Peak base which takes around 4 hrs to reach Kedarkantha Peak base. Enjoy hot lunch and explore the area.
Trek from Kedarkantha Base to Kedarkantha Peak and back to Kedarkantha Base (12,500 ft, 7-8 hrs)
Today is a long day trek up to the summit of Kedarkantha peak, have your lunch with amazing views of snow clad peaks of Yamunotri and Gangotri ranges. After spending some quality time at the peak we trek back to nearby camping site at the Kedarkantha Base.
Trek from Kedarkantha Base to Sankri (4-5 hrs) to Dehradun
Trek down from Kedarkantha Base to Sankri via Hargaon on well marked trail by stones. Trek down through thick forest of Pine and Maple trees and at some places you will have open views of beautiful Har Ki Dun valley. Drive back from Sankri to Dehradun will take around 10 hours which is around 200km
- 01 Night Homestay / Guest House / Hotel accommodation in Satriple/quade / quad sharing basis.
- Tented accommodation on triple sharing basis.
- All Veg Meals from day 1st Dinner to till Day 5th Breakfast.
- Morning – Evening Tea/Coffee with light snacks.
- All fees and Permit (for Indians).
- Basic First Aid Medical kit wit Oxygen cylinder and Oxi meter.
- Crampons if required.
- Camping Logistics.
- Qualified and experienced Trek Leader , Trek Guide and support staff.
- Transport from Dehradun to Sankri and return.
- Meals during transit.
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- Any fees and permits ( for non-Indians).
- Cost Escalation due to natural reason.
- Anything which is not mentioned in above inclusions.