The Parvati Valley in the Himalayas of Himachal Pradesh is one of the most exotic locations in India. A couple of days is all required to explore this mega landscape and get fresh from inside. The Kasol Kheerganga trekking is a journey, which not only seeks the stunning structure of the Himalayas but also provides us with an opportunity to find and learn about the interesting culture of the people living here. You will visit plenty of villages, and there will be infinite opportunities for you to click pictures with the snow-capped peaks in the background.
We begin Kheerganga trek from Kasol, which is counted in the famous hill stations in the Pin Parvati Valley. The twelve kilometres of the trail from here provides you with ample opportunities to explore the natural habitation of the region. On the way, you will find a number of charming waterfalls that will convince you with their allure to take a picture. Here, the view of the astonishing serpent-shaped waterfall of “Rudra Nag” will give you a different and amazing visual on nature.
- Vist Kasol and Kheerganga with us in 3 days / 2-night exploration.
- Kheerganga in Pin Parvati valley of Himalayas provides a route into woods and is one of the Best locations for visualizing natural sulfur hot water springs.
- From the valley, you can behold the incomparable beauty of Parvati River and the glacier of Lahaul Spiti.
- Find this trip more energetic and enthusiastic with a bath in the hot springs that will let you shed away all your pains and sorrows.
Jaipur and Delhi travellers can contact Jaipur Tempo Traveller for Travel Accomodations.
Day 1 – Arrival in Kasol
You will reach Kasol by 09:00 AM, check in and freshen up, head out to see the local places in Kasol.
After coming back, relax by sitting near a bonfire while a light music is played.
Enjoy your dinner.
Day 2 – Kheerganga Trek
You will arrive at the starting point of the trek on your own, early in the morning
Begin your trek to Kheerganga after breakfast.
Its a 12 kms (one side) trek, which takes 4.5 hours approx to cover
The trek offers some beautiful sights which will rejuvenate your mind.
En route, see a Shiva Temple, Rudra Naag Waterfall and lots of interesting rock formations.
You can spend the evening at your own leisure near the bonfire and after dinner relax by the camp.
Day 3 – Return to base camp
After breakfast, take a dip in a popular hot water spring nearby and then trek back to Kasol.
Again a 12 kms trek (approx 4-5 hours), meaning you will see the beautiful sights all over again
Keep the luggage at the base camp and explore local market and amazing cafes.
Collect the luggage, in the evening and depart from Kasol as the end of your trek
Inclusions in the trip
- Accommodation in dome tents
- Breakfast and dinner
- Trek equipment (Sleeping bags, mattress, Kitchen Tent, utensils, tent)
- All necessary permits and entry fees
- First aid kit
- Mountaineering qualified & professional trek Leader, guide and Support staff
Exclusions in the trip
- Air/Train fare
- Medical Insurance
- Anything not mentioned under the head inclusions.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary / stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- The tariff does not include barbeque, personal expenses like telephone, laundry etc.