In Jaipur Sightseeing, Visit the capital of Rajasthan – Jaipur, and see the most satisfying mixture of Tradition, History, Art and Colours with the flavour of Modern Touch.
Jaipur, the capital of State of Rajasthan, a symbol of Royal Heritage and culture, famous for the tourist attractions like Amer Fort, Nahargarh Fort, Jal Mahal, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar and many more.
The heart of the city is built under walls, famously known as “Chardiwari” which holds tourist spots like City Palace and diversified local market. The city holds an international airport for direct connectivity with major countries that encourage tourists to visit this place.
Places Included in Jaipur Sightseeing:
- Jaipur Local Sightseeing at selected locations only.
- Time Period: 10:00 Am to 10:00 PM.
- Travel Support: Air-Conditioned Vehicle for visiting places and Tickets to these places.
- No meals will be provided in the sightseeing.
- Insurance of traveller (Can be avail of paying an extra amount at the time of service).
- Safety or Guarantee of Luggage.
- Last Minute accomodation for extra passengers.